Everyone dreams of a well-formed, harmonious and tight
body. Sometimes it is difficult to achieve our dream figure despite intensive
exercise and intense diet. This is most often due to the fact that:
– the body burns fat only from easily accessible areas
and does not burn fat deposits from areas poor in blood circulation (abdomen,
thighs, hips, muffin-tops)
– hormones determine where fat is to accumulate
– genetic features
Modern medicine is constantly looking for new
opportunities to improve the body contouring methods. One of the latest
innovations worldwide is TruSculp3D.
TruSculp3D is a
non-operative, extremely effective treatment, without time for recovery which reduces
unwanted fat deposits in problem areas (up to
24% with just one treatment) and tightens the skin in the treated
What is the TRUSCULP3D treatment?
TruSculp3D Body Sculpting treatment – TruSculp3D is carried out with the innovative device by the leading American company for medical laser systems Cutera.
TruSculpt3D is a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment in which evenly transmitted heat penetrates the entire layer of fat in the treated area (abdomen, thighs, hips, muffin-tops, etc.). The temperature rises to 44°C during manipulation, which causes the destruction of the fat cells in this area, with subsequent removal from the body within 2-3 months.
An additional advantage of this treatment is that the radio frequency has a powerful skin firming effect by greatly increasing the production of collagen in the dermis.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE TRUSCULPT3D TREATMENT?
– non-operational treatment
– most often this is a single treatment, rarely a second one is required
– permanently destroys fat cells in the treated area, which are not restored for the rest of our lives
– reduces the fat layer thickness by about 24% ONLY with ONE treatment
– tightens the skin in the treated area, due to a strong increase in the production of collagen in the dermis
– does not require anaesthesia and analgesic after the treatment
– without a recovery period – the patient can immediately return to his or her daily duties
– there is no risk of scarring, bruising, burns, swelling
– does not require special care after the treatment such as bandages, use of special creams, massages, etc.
– can be applied throughout the year
– It takes about 30 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the treated area
Who is suitable for the TRUSCULPT3D treatment?
The treatment is suitable for all men and women, without age restriction, who:
– wish to sculpt their bodies
– they eat healthy and do sport, but they still have fat deposits in certain areas
– do not wish to be subjected to surgical treatment (liposuction)
– do not want anesthesia
– busy patients who do not have time to undergo multiple treatments
– WISH IMMEDIATELY to go back to their daily duties
The TruSculpt3D treatment is for SCULPTURING only problem areas of the body, not for total weight loss!
Which areas can be treated with the TRUSCULPT3D treatment?
The TruSculpt3D treatment can treat all areas of fat accumulation which cannot be eliminated with intensive exercise and diet such as:
• inside of thighs
• hands (arms)
How long does the TRUSCULPT3D treatment take?
Typically, the treatment takes from 30min to 60min, depending on the size of the treated area.
How many treatments are necessary?
Depending on the thickness of the fat layer, 1 or 2 treatments with a 1-month interval are required. Most patients are satisfied with the effect only after a single treatment. The result is noticeable within 2-3 months after the treatment.
What is the feeling during the treatment?
The patient finds the treatment similar to that of hot stone massage. Although the temperature of the subcutaneous layer is heated to 44°C, the patient feels very comfortable. No local anesthesia or analgesic is required before, during or after the treatment.
What happens immediately after the treatment?
Immediately after the treatment, the treated area is slightly sensitive for a few days. There may be a slight redness, which faces away up to an hour.
This is a non-invasive treatment and you ay IMMEDIATELY return to your normal rhythm of life.
When will I see the result of the treatment?
Immediately after the treatment, your body begins to process and discard the fat from the fat cells destroyed during the treatment, which takes about 2-3 months. There is a reduction in the thickness of the fat layer in the treated area of about 24% ONLY after one treatment!
By viewing the content of the site, you agree to their use.