Double Chin is a common aesthetic problem that affects many women and men around the world. It can spoil the appearance of many young girls and boys too. As the age grows, this problem deepens even more and often affects their self-esteem.
There is a false belief that double chin occurs only
in overweight people. Sometimes very young women and men have a double chin
though they are thin and their skin is elastic.
Double chin can be due to:
– genetic predisposition
(proportions and face shape)
– the natural course of aging
– incorrect posture
– regular sleep on soft and
– work involving permanent
– severe weight loss
What are the ways to remove the double chin?
There are several ways to remove a double chin:
1. surgical removal (liposuction) – it requires anesthesia, restoration period, wound dressing, and scars remain
2. injecting deoxycholic acid – 2-4 treatments are required; causes redness, bruising, swelling and pain in the treatment area within a few days after the treatment, and has no effect on the elasticity of the skin
3. non-operative removal with TrueSculpt3D- only 1-2 treatments required, without anesthesia, dressing, no scars and swelling, makes the skin tighter
WHAT IS THE TRUESCULPT3D treatment FOR REMOVING DOUBLE CHIN?
The laser removal of the double chin is carried out with the innovative TruSculpt3D apparatus of the leading US medical laser systems company Cutera.
TruSculpt3D is a non-invasive radio frequency treatment in which evenly transmitted heat penetrates the entire layer of fat in the treated area. The temperature rises to 44°C during the manipulation, which causes the destruction of fat cells in this area, with subsequent removal from the body within 2-3 months.
An additional advantage of this treatment is that the radio frequency has a powerful skin firming effect by greatly increasing the production of collagen in the dermis.
Who is suitable for the TRUSCULPT3D Treatment?
All men and women, without limitation with regards to age, are suitable who:
– are worried about the vision of their chin
– do not want surgical treatment and scars
– do not want anesthesia
– WISH immediately to GO back to their daily duties
– they eat healthy and do sports, but their double chin nevertheless does not disappear
– busy patients who do not have time to undergo multiple treatments
How long does the double chin removal treatment last?
Usually the treatment lasts about 15-30 minutes.
How many treatments are necessary to achieve a therapeutic effect?
Depending on the thickness of the fat layer, 1 or 2 treatments with a 1-month interval are required. Most patients are satisfied with the effect only after a single treatment. The result is noticeable within 2-3 months after the treatment.
What is the feeling during the treatment?
The patient finds the treatment similar to a hot stone massage. Although the temperature of the subcutaneous layer is heated to 44°C, the patient feels very comfortable. No local anesthesia or analgesics are required before, during or after the treatment.
What happens right after the treatment?
Immediately after the treatment, the treated area is slightly sensitive for a few days. There may be a slight redness, which disappears after about 1 hour.
This is a non-invasive treatment and you can IMMEDIATELY return to your normal rhythm of life.
When will I see the result?
Immediately after the treatment, your body begins to process and discard the fat from the fat cells destroyed during manipulation, which lasts for 2-3 months.
By viewing the content of the site, you agree to their use.